How my Life Will be Like 10 Years from Now.

Picturing my life in 10 years, when I’ll be 27, many things could be happening. I could be working, attending school, travelling the world, having a wife, or maybe even having a kid of my own. But only two pictures come into my mind 10 years from now.

The first thing I can realistically picture in my mind is that I’m going to be at that part in my life where I’ll be having a stable job. The stable job that I would wish to have would be in the Mechanical Engineering field. I’ll have one of my dream cars that I wanted to have ever since I was in high school, an Audi RS7 Sportback. The Audi RS7 Sportback will be my daily driver. On the side, I’ll be building a race car, which will preferably be a 1999 Toyota Chaser. The Toyota Chaser will be one car that I’ll have as an occasional driver, which means ill only drive it maybe once every few week .  Hopefully, I’ll have a beautiful wife, and maybe, just maybe I’ll have one kid. I’ll be obviously living together with my parents – if they want to, and we’ll be a big happy family. As of right now, this is all I can see in my head for this picture.

The second thing I can realistically picture is; I’m going to be traveling the world. And I’ll be hopefully be travelling the world with either my wife after my marriage, or my fiancé. A few places I really want to explore are all of India, The US, Europe and the United Arab Emirates. Even though I was born in India, I’ve only gone back once and that was in 2007. I didn’t really go to any attractions; I just stayed in Punjab and met my family. If I was to go in 10 years, I would get off the airport, hire a driver, and go to the Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Goa, and end it off in Punjab to visit my family. If I was to go to US, I would rent out a nice SUV and go road-tripping. I would start in Seattle, then go to San Francisco, LA, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Miami, New York, Washington DC, and end off in Chicago. Then take a plane back to Calgary. If I was to go to Europe I would like to explore the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. I would just buy a one-way ticket and return whenever I feel like I have seen whatever I wanted to see. And to end if off in United Arab Emirates, because UAE is a beautiful country. Also I want to see how cool Dubai looks and I want to see the tallest building in the world.

To conclude this blog, I am 90% sure this isn’t probably how my life will be in the next 10 years. Many things can happen that could change how I’m going to picture and live life in the future. So the best thing to do in my shoes is to just go with the flow, live life 1 kilometer at a time.

2 thoughts on “How my Life Will be Like 10 Years from Now.

1. Dear Amarinder,

Firstly, thank you for sharing your ideas and goals in such an amazing way. I really do believe that you will achieve your ambitions if you set your mind to it. What I really liked about your piece is how honest and specific you were. Your writing style is very sincere and so you were able to create a connection with the reader. It was also really cool that you have this set ambition for the future and that you were able to get the reader to picture that through your words.

One thing I would suggest for you to work on, to enhance your writing even more, is your organization. I felt like some of your ideas in one paragraph, such as your marriage, were repeated in the following paragraph and so organizing your paragraphs by topic would create more unity and flow.

Overall, I quite enjoyed reading your piece and I hope you take my suggestions into account. I look forward to reading more of your pieces.

Sincerely,
    Bhawan

2. Dear Amarinder,

I enjoyed reading your piece, How My Life Will Be Like In Ten Years From Now, because you showed the readers your ambition and goals. What I really like was how realistic and sincere you are when talking about your future. Your piece also demonstrates how excited you are of the future.

To improve, I would suggest writing with different types of sentence structure. It will provide a better flow when you are talking about your goals and ambition.

Overall, I enjoyed reading your pieces and look forward to reading more.

Sincerely,
    Steve